BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birthday program

At Bella Sugar Cosmetics, we are always looking for new ways to show our customers how much we <3 them. SO my fabulous buisness partner (and totally HOT husband) and I came up with a plan: The Birthday Program. When you place your first order with us, let us know your birthday so we can send you a free BSC treat to celebrate! The treat will be based on your previous orders, so you don't get sometthing you already have or probably wouldn't like. And it wont be just a sample, it will be a full-sized product. If you have placed an order with us and haven't shared your birthday with us, please email me with your name and birthday so I can add you to my calendar. If you don't want to share your entire birthday, just the month is fine too!

6 comments:

  1. I love it! Now all I need to do is place an order...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh yay! My birthday is 28.04.85.

    I'm sitting in waiting for the 4th so i can order my 18 colour palette half price!! Woo!! I have a coupld of bespoke requests too- yay! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Im going to do a press release and I will email it to you, Lou. Im going to be adding a few new products before then, including blush, a 9-color palette, a few new shadows, and some lip glosses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea it's great when people look after there customers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! The next time I post an eye look with your shadows, I will mention this promotion. <3

    ReplyDelete