On to the instructions:
- Apply some sort of base for the eye shadow to adhere to. You can use concealer, foundation, a creme eyeshadow, or fancy things like Too Faced Shadow Insurance or Urban Decay Primer Potion. I used plain old foundation, MAC Studio FX.
- Apply BSC Naked Sparkle all over the lid with a small eyeshadow brush.
- Apply BSC Vanilla from your eye crease onto your browbone. Blend lightly with Naked Sparkle.
- Take your handy-dandy crease brush and work in a little Sinnamon into your crease and to the outer 3rd of your eyelid. Blend with the Vanilla and Naked Sparkle so there are no harsh lines.
- Put on a few coats of mascara and admire your good work! I used CoverGirl Lash Blast. I think. Something like that....
Wasn't that easy? No one said cute makeup had to be hard!