BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Super Easy Neutral Eye

This look is super easy to do. I give it a 3 on the Complications Scale. A 1 would be no shadow at all and a ten being that ever-difficult perfect smokey eye! I do this look as my everyday go-to look. Sometimes when I'm feeling saucy I'll toss on a little liquid eyeliner. YAY!


On to the instructions:
  1. Apply some sort of base for the eye shadow to adhere to. You can use concealer, foundation, a creme eyeshadow, or fancy things like Too Faced Shadow Insurance or Urban Decay Primer Potion. I used plain old foundation, MAC Studio FX.
  2. Apply BSC Naked Sparkle all over the lid with a small eyeshadow brush.
  3. Apply BSC Vanilla from your eye crease onto your browbone. Blend lightly with Naked Sparkle.
  4. Take your handy-dandy crease brush and work in a little Sinnamon into your crease and to the outer 3rd of your eyelid. Blend with the Vanilla and Naked Sparkle so there are no harsh lines.
  5. Put on a few coats of mascara and admire your good work! I used CoverGirl Lash Blast. I think. Something like that....

Wasn't that easy? No one said cute makeup had to be hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment